No other youth basketball league is more committed to the youth of Southwest Florida.
We are the only youth basketball league in the area that is bringing kids together from multiple counties to further develop their basketball skills and desires. Southwest Florida Youth Basketball is making a positive impact on the youth of Southwest Florida!
We started as a small group in East Naples with 90 kids. Three years later we are;
- Two divisions of play, with a Collier County AND a Lee County division.
- Serving more than 2,700 players in our year-round programs.
- Entertaining more than 50,000 fans annually.
- Responsible for developing the Tri-County annual high school league.
- Responsible for developing the competitive middle school league.
- Offering travel team basketball for our qualified league players.
- Providing drive and focus for youths. Read The Benefits of Being a Student Athlete
What Our Youth Basketball League Offers
We offer year-round youth basketball leagues for Southwest Florida youth, ages 4 to 17+.
We have five 7-week programs during the school calendar years. The players practice 1 to 3 nights per week and have weekend games. We offer personal training, private and group lessons. Our leagues operate on the “coach the coach” model where our high school coaches are teaching our volunteer coaches.