Have a question? Please take a moment to visit our page of Frequently Asked Questions.
Fort Myers League Seasons
Fall 2017 Season
- Saturday, Sept. 23rd: Evaluation Day
- Saturday, Sept. 30th: Game Day 1
- aturday, Oct. 14th: Game Day 2
- SUNDAY, Oct. 15th: Game Day 3
- Saturday, Oct. 21st: Game Day 4
- Saturday, Oct. 22nd: Game Day 5
- Saturday, Oct. 28th: Championships
Fall/Winter 2017 Season
- Saturday, Nov. 4th: Evaluation Day
- Saturday, Nov. 11th: Game Day 1
- Saturday, Nov. 18th: Game Day 2
- Saturday, Dec. 2nd: Game Day 3
- SUNDAY, Dec. 3rd: Game Day 4
- Saturday, Dec. 9th: Game Day 5
- Saturday, Dec. 16th: Championships
Winter 2018 Season
- Saturday, Jan. 13th: Evaluation Day
- Saturday, Jan. 20th: Game Day 1
- Saturday, Jan. 27th: Game Day 2
- Saturday, Feb. 3rd: Game Day 3
- Saturday, Feb. 10th: Game Day 4
- Saturday, Feb. 17th: Game Day 5
- Saturday, Feb. 24th: Championships
Spring 2018 Season
- Saturday, Apr. 21st: Evaluation Day
- Saturday, Apr. 28th: Game Day 1
- Saturday, May 5th: Game Day 2
- Saturday, May 12th: Game Day 3
- Saturday, May 19th: Game Day 4
- Saturday, May 26th: Game Day 5
- Saturday, June 2nd: Championships
All players must arrive for evaluations at the Beginning of their particular start time as indicated by the table to the right for your child’s age group (see league tables below). Check in starts at the designated time per age group. Once the age group is checked in full, kids will have an one hour lesson.
|10:30am – 11:00am; Player Check-In
11:00am – 12:00pm; Player Skills Training
|11:45am – 12:15pm; Player Check-In
12:15pm – 01:30pm; Player Skills Training
|Little Hot Shots|
|01:30pm – 02:00pm; Player Check-In
02:00pm – 03:00pm; Player Skills Training
|Mini Hot Shots|
|02:45pm – 03:15pm; Player Check-In
03:15pm – 04:00pm; Player Skills Training
|Tiny Hot Shots|
|03:30pm – 04:00pm; Player Check-In
04:15pm – 05:00pm; Player Skills Training
Boys and Girls Youth Basketball Leagues
Youth Basketball Leagues
||Boys and Girls 4-6|
|Tiny Hot Shots||Boys and Girls 7-9|
|Mini Hot Shots||Boys 9-11, Girls 10-11|
|Little Hot Shots||Boys 11-13, Girls 12+|
Program Fee Schedule
- Future Stars & Tiny Hot Shots/Tiny Hoopsters: $95 program fee
- All Other Program Participants: $135 for 7 week programs and $195 for the long Spring Season.
- Multiple Sibling Discount: 10% discount for each additional child from the same family.
- Coaches Child(ren): 1/2 off registration fee with prior approval.
Future Stars & Tiny Hot Shots Basketball Leagues
Future Stars (ages 4 to 6) and Tiny Hot Shots (ages 7-8 boys and 7-9 girls) have a different program than our traditional league model. These programs are only held on the weekend dates for our Ft. Myers and Naples Divisions. These age groups do not have a weekday practice. The kids will have 75-90 minutes just on the weekend game date. They will practice as teams and then have a scheduled game. We accept a maximum of 36 players in each of the Future Stars and Tiny Hot Shot age groups.
Which Age Group Should you Put your Child?
We use a child’s age as a barometer, not a decision maker. Each child matures differently and some kids start playing sports at earlier age than others. For example, an inexperienced 9 year old may choose to participate in our 7-9 Tiny Hot Shots division, while a more experienced 9 year old may want to play in the Mini Hot Shot Division of 9 to 11 year old’s. Similarly, an 11 year old child that is relatively new to basketball, may want to choose the 9 to 11 Mini Hot Shot division, while a very experienced 11 year old may want to participate in the 11 to 13 Little Hot Shot Division.
- Evangelical Christian School (see map)
Game Days and Times
All games will be played on Saturdays and occasional Sundays beginning at 8:30 a.m. with most Saturday game days held at Evangelical Christian School.
A mandatory Coaches Clinic will be held immediately following evaluations at 4:30 p.m.
- Each player will receive a team jersey.
- Champion and Runner-up in each age division, free throw shooting, sportsmanship, 3 Point shooting and or Hot Shot competition all receive league awards.
- Ages 9 and under play on smaller courts with various lower rim heights and are refereed in “coaching style” by some of the areas top varsity basketball boys and girls.
- Ages 10+ play on high school regulation courts with certified FHSAA Referees using High School rules.